“Akihabara List” is now recruiting NEW ENGLISH WRITERS !!
We are now recruiting writers for “Akihabara List”, our Akihabara travel guide website targeting Southeast Asian tourists. We need your kind contribution in providing English articles on useful and interesting sightseeing information!
[Why not earn extra bucks while having a good time in Akihabara?]
Simply visit shops and restaurants around Akihabara, then write an English article based on the information you acqired and your personal experience (no interview needed). An article should contain basic information (e.g. what do they offer, how to get to the place, floor guide, how to order in a restaurant, etc.), recommended items/products, your impression or tips, and so on. Please attach some photos you have taken while visiting the place as well.
The list of places you will be visiting will be provided by us.
Write interesting articles on shops and restuarants around Akihabara area
- Location: Akihabara, Tokyo
- Language: English
- Number of words and rate per article: Please contact us for more details (transportation fee provided seperately)
- If your articles are good, we will ask you to write more!
- Method of payment: paypal or bank transfer(Japanese bank only)
Sounds appealing? Why not join us in exploring and letting the world know more about lively Akihabara together!
If you are interested, please submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to working with you !!
- We do NOT accept any contacts regarding unsolicied services or offers.